Is everything coming up roses?? Here are some ideas to help you plan a flower themed baby shower.
1) Buy potted plants to use as centerpieces. Wrap the pots with fabric and attach with a beautiful matching bow. After the shower, give some of the plants away--- or use them as prices. You can also take some of them home and plant them in your flowerbeds.
2) If using silk flowers, search dollar stores for bundles of flowers. Use a pair of scissors to trim up any frayed edges. If you desire to buy more expensive flowers, sign up for coupons from the store you'll be buying them from.
3) Five balloons can be attached to make them look like the petals of a flower, with a balloon of a different color as the center of the flower. These can be used in an entry way, or around the exterior of the room or party area.
4) Decorate cheap flower pots with bows, fabric and baby items as centerpieces.
5) Cakes can be made into flowers in many different ways. Create a garden look on the cake with artificial flowers, decorate one big cake to look like a flower, make small flowers on cupcakes, or create edible flowers out of soft candies and toothpicks.
6) Make tissue paper flowers for decorations around the room, on tables or to mark a mailbox.
7) Make a baby bootie bouquet.
8) Use a flower pen to sign the guest book.
3 years ago