Here are a few ideas for that Train themed baby shower you have to throw.
1) Cover your table with a white table cloth and make train tracks with black construction paper or streamers running down the middle of the table.
2) Use a train shaped cookie cutter to cut your foods into trains! Try cookies, brownies, sandwiches, cheese, etc.
3) Serve food on blue or denim colored plates/napkins/cups.
4) Dress a big stuffed bear in overalls and a red bandanna so he can be the conductor.
5) Set up a toy train set on the sign in table or cake table. Borrow one if you don't have one. The day after Thanksgiving or after Christmas would be a great time to buy if you want to purchase it!
6) Create train tracks on the floor in the room with black electrical tape. The tracks can lead from the front door, to the sign in table, gift table, cake table, food table, etc.
2 years ago