Check out: Sweet T Events for photos of a baby shower that used this theme on a tight budget.
1) Create a bee-hive out of a balloon, yarn or streamer, and store bought bumblebees...
2) Serve food on yellow supplies with black tableclothes, or vice versa.
3) Serve honey themed, yellow or "B" foods (Brownies, bagels, biscotti, banana, brocolli, beans, berries, etc).
4) Create a yellow and black candy buffet. Jelly beans, black licorice, lemon heads, lemon drops, oreos and others will make a great selection.
6) A beehive shaped cake will be the hit of the party, especially if surrounded by bee cupcakes or cookies.
9) Find great craft ideas here. The balloon bumblebees are adorable!