Guests will be waddling to a baby shower with these ducky ideas!
1) Float rubber ducks in blue punch.
2) Fill vases, fish bowls, or other clear glass containers with white styrofoam balls of various sizes. Place a rubber duck (of an appropriate size) on the top.
3) Float blue balloons in the air.
4) Place blue vases with yellow daises, tulips or roses on tables as centerpieces.
5) Buy ducks of all kinds during Easter when they're easy to find!
6) The illusion of water can be made around ducks on a table by using blue decorative marbles or blue basket fill.
7) Laminate large orange duck feet and secure them to the floor with a sign saying "Waddle This Way."
8) Neatly fold and stack white, yellow or blue towels and place them on a table with a rubber duck on top.
9) Use a wash tub as a cooler to serve drinks out out.
10) Use smaller washtubs with basket fill or even real water and rubber ducks as centerpieces. Add bottles of lotion, bath wash, etc. to the centerpiece for a complete bath time look. The bottles can then be given to the mom as a gift.
11) Create a cake that looks like a bathtub or pond and "float" rubber ducks on top. If you've created a bathtub, don't forget the bubbles!
12) Serve all yellow food: egg salad, lemon fingers, lemonade, deviled eggs, chicken noodle soup, etc.
3 years ago