Think Pink! or Think Blue!
1) Make the cake in the shape of a castle, or create a diaper cake that looks like one. You could also do a pillow with a crown, or a frog cake! Simply Sweets Piece-A-Cake
2) Spray paint sand castle molds to be used as centerpieces.
3) Make or cover pillows to look like a pillow that a crown would be presented on. Remember fancy fabrics, cords, and tassels really make the look!
4) Add frogs around the room for a fairy tale feel.
5) Make crowns or purchase some from a fast food restaurant. Paint them or decorate them. They can be used to put around vases or pots of flowers.
6) For a princess party, add shiny confetti, jewels and sparkles. You can also add pink feather boas for a girly addition.
3 years ago